Welcome to the MSC Mission Office Australia, a work of the Missionaries of the Sacred Heart (MSC) in Australia. We are a Catholic organisation that works with people of all faiths and backgrounds to promote human dignity, justice, and peace. We support the MSC missionaries in their efforts to serve the most vulnerable and marginalised communities in Asia, Africa, and the Pacific.
Our activities include:
· Providing clean water and sanitation facilities to improve health and hygiene
· Supporting disadvantaged youth through education, vocational training, and psychosocial care
· Addressing HIV-AIDS and other health issues through prevention, treatment, and awareness
· Protecting the environment and promoting sustainable livelihoods
· Supporting the missions through prayer, communication, and financial assistance
· Enhancing the continuing formation of priests and religious through courses, retreats, and workshops
We rely on the generosity of our donors and supporters to fund our projects and programs. We accept donations of any amount, and we offer various ways to give, such as:
· One-off or regular donations online, by phone, or by mail
· Bequests and legacies
· Workplace giving and payroll deductions
· Corporate partnerships and sponsorships
· Fundraising events and campaigns
· Gifts in kind and in memoriam
All donations to our Overseas Aid Fund and our Necessitous Circumstance Fund (Australian Projects) are tax-deductible, and we ensure that your donation goes directly to the projects and programs. We are committed to transparency and accountability, and we adhere to the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct. We are a registered charity with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC).
We invite you to explore our website to learn more about our work and how you can get involved. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to get the latest updates and stories from the field. Thank you for your interest and support. Together, we can make a difference in the lives of the poorest of the poor in the name of Christ.